Park City's Accolades
— Posted by Park City on February 24, 2017
Park City Mountain’s world-class ski area, first-class amenities, and close proximity to a major international airport catch the attention of skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. We’d like to share with you some of the coverage that our beloved mountain town has gained over the season.
“The Best Ski Vacations in the World,” Men’s Fitness
With the assistance of Ski.com, Men’s Fitness lists Park City Mountain as one of the best ski vacations in the world noting the accessibility, terrain, and last year’s connection of Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons to create the largest ski resort in the United States.
“16 Best Ski Resorts in the U.S.,” Outside Magazine
Park City Mountain is listed as one of the 16 best ski destinations in the United States. Outside Magazine highlights Park City's size and variety of terrain, accessibility from Salt Lake City, and last year’s $50 million dollar investment to link the Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons.
“17 destinations for 2017,” Chicago Tribune and LA Times
Christopher Reynolds lists Park City, UT as one of 17 travel destinations for 2017. In the article, he highlights Park City Mountain as the largest ski resort in the country and the town's close proximity to the Salt Lake City airport.
“Best U.S. ski resorts for families,” USA Today
Park City Mountain comes in at #3 of the best resort for families in the United States. USA Today focuses on Park City’s proximity to Salt Lake City and efficient ski school. “There may be no better combination of ski mountain and ski town in all of the world.”
"The 20 Best Ski Resorts in the U.S. and Canada,” Conde Nast Traveler
This article first notes Park City Mountain Resort's connection with Canyons via Quicksilver Gondola and the transformation into the largest ski resort in the country. The expansive and varying terrain, proximity to Salt Lake City airport, and apres scene all put Park City Mountain at #14 on the list.
Forbes published its list of best North American ski resorts for the upcoming 2017 ski season, with Park City making the list at #9. The article details the connection of Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons and highlights Park City Mountain for its great accessibility. Forbes also notes the numerous other attractions the town has to offer, including its wide array of restaurants and après ski scene.
Other interesting articles that feature Park City Mountain include:
- “5 places to visit in the U.S. in 2017,” Seattle Times
- “The Best Utah Ski Resorts,” Conde Nast Traveler
- “The Best Places to Travel in January,” Travel + Leisure
- “The 20 best ski resorts in America,” Business Insider
- “The Top Five Ski Resorts in Utah for 2017,” Money Inc
- “The best places to go snowboarding in America,” The New York Post
- “The best winter vacations to take in America,” The New York Post
- “America’s Best Towns for the Holidays,” InStyle
- “The definitive winter travel guide: Top 10 spots to enjoy — with or without snow” Financial Post Magazine.
- “We've Got Your Early 2017 Travel Plans.” 5280
- “This Year's Best Ski And Snow Family Vacations,” Family Travel Forum
- “The 7 Best Ski Resorts Near Salt Lake City,” About.com
- “Where To Travel In November,” Forbes Travel Guide
- “The 5 Best US Locations To Take A Vacation To This Winter,” Bella New York Magazine
- “Best Places for Budget Travel 2017,” Playboy Magazine
- “Hollywood on Holiday: 10 Inspiring A-List Getaways,” HollywoodReporter.com
- “9 Hottest Restaurants and Bars in Park City, Utah,” Zagat
- “7 Reasons Park City Is Officially ‘America’s Favorite Town,” The Huffington Post
Read more news about Park City Mountain at: http://news.parkcity.vailresorts.com/?cmpid=ET6841981&cmpid=ET6841981&cmpid=PPC_DEST_PC
By: Jessica Miller and Taylor Albers